WTB . Vance And Hines 2 into 2 Radius

Energy One

JR03CHOPPER

oh no i understand whats the shipping cost for them to sent to East Point, Ga 30344?
I weighed the pipes. Just over 19lbs. I have to find a proper box for them and get you an exact price. All the boxes I have are way too big, or not big enough. I am thinking, with proper packing...25lbs. Now it's just finding the proper box.

Priority Mail shows about $40. Not including any insurance...but again, that is an estimate and will depend upon the size of the box.

Diehard87

I'll weigh them and check for you. Glad you got the okay. Never want to come between a man and his better half! Lol!!
Ok thanks
I weighed the pipes. Just over 19lbs. I have to find a proper box for them and get you an exact price. All the boxes I have are way too big, or not big enough. I am thinking, with proper packing...25lbs. Now it's just finding the proper box.

Priority Mail shows about $40. Not including any insurance...but again, that is an estimate and will depend upon the size of the box.
ok cool

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Morning Jr., if this falls thru, I will take them. looking for something different for my K9 and don't care for the short pipes.

Moesride

I did a search and it brought me here.
I'm was also looking for a set of V&H big radius pipes for my 09 K9.
Had them on my 2011 Coyote and liked them. Nice sound and love the look.

Now I realise this thread is 2 months old but these pipes are not that hard to find as of now.
They may have had a dry spell a couple months ago maybe....idk?
Just bought a set at get lowered cycles ((bought from them several times) and they have 4 on hand.
These are replacing my Mean Mothers 2 so if anyone's interested in them , I'll let them go on the cheap.

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
I did a search and it brought me here.
I'm was also looking for a set of V&H big radius pipes for my 09 K9.
Had them on my 2011 Coyote and liked them. Nice sound and love the look.

Now I realise this thread is 2 months old but these pipes are not that hard to find as of now.
They may have had a dry spell a couple months ago maybe....idk?
Just bought a set at get lowered cycles ((bought from them several times) and they have 4 on hand.
These are replacing my Mean Mothers 2 so if anyone's interested in them , I'll let them go on the cheap.
Would you share a ballpark price with us.