WSW and Marky-Marc....

Energy One
Status
Not open for further replies.

PROFLYER

SWOLE
Well I have a 107" that needs put back together. I have never rebuilt a motor but would like to learn.
Give me a shout, willing to pay but I want to do the work to get the experience.

Interested ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's extra if you help the mech do his magic :oldsmile::oldsmile::oldsmile::cheers:

I would publicly like to thank Curtis and marky Mark for offering up their time and facilities to conduct the rebuild of the 107". We are looking to conduct the build this Sunday if things go as planned.
Thanks again guys, can't tell you how appreciative I am .

We're here to serve the Big Dog community and it's "decent, hardworking, and respected" clientele.
Thanks to all of you.
Looks like we may have to reschedule. I will reach out this week but thinking I may take Thursday or Friday off from work.

Marky-Marc

@KaptinAmerika and I would like to thank all the supporters, and just know, I am a biatch hanging out with Curtis working on bikes-he's the man.....we did a lot today, and Curtis is meticulous and fucking OCD as always on any bike he touches! We're having a blast ALL week!!!! Love all the supporters and love the forum and our bikes! Cheers to everyone!
IMG_3189.JPG

bigkelk9

From what I understand from posts above and whatnot, Paul was unable to make it.. Marc said they were pretty much busy the whole time with business and as far as Ker's statement goes, I'm sure that was after hours just judging by the DARKNESS in the back grounds.. just stating the obvious for Let, might not have his glasses on.. ;)

TapioK

:worthless: Thought we would see and hear more on this
You are joking, right? After all the posts above? Marc is gone so is Curtis pretty much... there is a limit on how much “rather funny jokes” ppl are willing to take. Arguing is pointless so limiting ones activity seems like a reasonable option. mission accomplished.

How did the rebuild go?
Mark got into California later than anticipated on Sunday which through off the plan. During the week I just don’t have time with a full time job and college classes during the week.
I am still appreciative that Curtis and mark opened up the offer to help get the motor back together. The gesture itself was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.