Energy One

Wolf Fuel injectors

Cruz Dog

My buddy bought a 2009 wolf he’s having issues, we’re thinking it’s his fuel injectors. It sometimes starts and when it don’t start it kinda sputters like it’s needing fuel. Once it starts as long as he’s In the throttle it runs. We took out the injectors and tried to clean them. Looking at worse case scenario does anyone know which fuel injectors it runs and where to get them. He will be joining forum and posting an intro once he gets bike running

Jwooky

S&S.

FYI, they rarely go bad, and are easily cleaned.

To do so however, you need to remove the screen, clean or replace it and using a 9v battery open the injector and flush with carb cleaner spray.

Jwooky

That's the outlet. Its on the other end, the inlet side. We used a course thread screw that was close to the same diameter, screwed it in a half a thread and yanked them out

Cruz Dog

Ok awesome thanks but once we take those out we’d need new ones or would those be reusable. Do you know which fuel injectors and or replacement screens and where I can get them

Jwooky

There are some on the aftermarket. I’ll see if I can find a link. They can often be cleaned though.

If you replace them be careful to make sure they are the same length. I bought some once and they were too long and covered the hole in the bottom of the injector and it would not even start

Cruz Dog

Seems like the injectors cleaned well, just need the replacement o rings we got with Derek and Dona and as always they came through.