wiring diagram

Energy One

Keith S

EHC FREE!!!!
Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for a 2004 Chopper DT w/ the S&S 107?

I am still having issues and considering removing the EHC like Jake did. I talked to Don at Wire-Plus and he said they had a module that would work on the 05-08 Big Dogs, but was not sure about the 04. I need something that I can send to him.

Thanks!

Keith

shovelcowboy

Calendar Participant
Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for a 2004 Chopper DT w/ the S&S 107?

I am still having issues and considering removing the EHC like Jake did. I talked to Don at Wire-Plus and he said they had a module that would work on the 05-08 Big Dogs, but was not sure about the 04. I need something that I can send to him.

Thanks!

Keith
Keith, these jpg scans of pages out of the 2004 service manual may help you and Don answer your question. I don't have the whole manual but got these with an EHC (which I have since sold) and a 2004 wiring harness (which I still have).

I am wanting to use this wire harness I have to wire a 2007 K-9 project bike (which has NO wiring right now). So my question is much the same as yours. Can you use this harness with a Wire Plus and dispense with the EHC.

Please let me know what you find out and if these pages help.

Shovelcowboy

Keith S

EHC FREE!!!!
Just ask around. Sorry, I do not have an 03. I am not even sure it was OK for me to post this. I did not see a copyright on it and figured it would help some people out.

afani1

wire diagram for K9 2006

Hi everyone I just got K9 to the family and I'm having issues with the wiring can anyone help me with it and send the wire diagram for 2006 big dog k9
best regards
Rani from Saudi

martinfrnka

Hi can someon help me wit my bike mi Ehc modul is down can u start the bike with out the Ehc modu so its run just the bike with out the lighst and bliknkers

Jeff w

I have a 2002 mastiff with electrical problems.I just purchased a m-unit v.2 for it.its supposed to be the shit in wiring bikes.Anyone with any experience with these?any help,tips would be awesome thanks