Windshield

jadoss81

I have a 10 inch windshield I would like to sell. Bought it about a month ago, put it on at my shop and rode 8 miles to my house then took it off. Paid 329.00 would like to get 250.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWG56

Guru
I have a 10 inch windshield I would like to sell. Bought it about a month ago, put it on at my shop and rode 8 miles to my house then took it off. Paid 329.00 would like to get 250.00

Do you have any pics?

SEAL-rider

I am surprised more people don't use them. I love mine. If anyone buys it, that mounting base bracket is aluminum and tends to break from constant vibration fatigue. Shannon made a stainless replacement for me and when he did it he made a half a dozen extra so he probably has some left. Worth it as having it snap going 80+ would be a bad day.

BWG56

Guru
I am surprised more people don't use them. I love mine. If anyone buys it, that mounting base bracket is aluminum and tends to break from constant vibration fatigue. Shannon made a stainless replacement for me and when he did it he made a half a dozen extra so he probably has some left. Worth it as having it snap going 80+ would be a bad day.
The base on the one shown is the upgraded base

francoblay1

The Spaniard

Still available?