Wild Steed Worx

rasdes

Can't say this enough, have said it many times in the past. Curtis is all about customer service, delivery is the best, keeping you posted on the status is great...overall service is terrific. With the addition of S&S in his portfolio he will continue to provide spectacular service.

Last edited:

Rottweiler

Can't say this enough, have said it many times in the past. Curtis is all about customer service, delivery is the best, keeping you posted on the status is great...overall service is terrific. With the addition of S&S in his portfolio he will continue to provide spectacular service.
Yes you will not be disappointed with their service or parts. Very fast shipping.

jsousa515

Curtis is the best and helpful my wolf died on my way home last nigh so the first one I called was him. He asked a few questions and he knew what my problem was. Not only did I order the part I needed I order what he may go wrong down the road. Thanks Curtis and Got bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awg

Guru
2 X There are few vendors out there that can match his service. I'm still fighting Ridersdiscount from Ebay that charged me $115 for a set of points when I ordered a dual coil bracket. I've ordered twice from Curtis and both times it was a pleasure.
And now Ebay charges tax!

1 B.M.F.

I have a 05 chopper had problems Curtis asked a few questions and bam it was fixed parts came in three days and 20 mins of work and I’m down the road.. I called him just for a question on another bike I’m looking at and he took time(20 minutes) out of his busy day to answer all my questions wsw is the way to go Thanks Curtis for all you do for us

Smoke67

I called Curtis several days ago with a question. I was pleasently shocked at how much time he spent answering my questions. It was a welcome change on customer service! He even informed me of another option that would have taken my business away from him. Needless to say, I ordered from him. From now on WSW will be my first stop when shopping for my dog! Thanks again Curtis!

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
If it were not for Curtis and some people on this forum, I'd have likely given up on BDM long ago. I am soo glad I did not.
There's not another bike made that I'd take over a K-9 -- granted there are a few things I'd love to do to mine (Springer front end -- either a Sugar Bear or an inverted springer). But the likely hood of that happening with my budget -- well if I hit the lotto is about the only way that's happening.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Curtis is the man for sure. He has spent his time walking me thru things, looking up wire numbers and pin locations and even listen to me bitch about issues I've had more times than I would like to admit. Always makes me feel better tho before letting me go. I bought a pair of rear shocks from him and told him my ride is now a little stiffer than I like, he told me to send them back and he would adjust for free. Just cant find good ppl like that no more.