Who needs a new paint job?

Energy One

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
Hello everybody, from your friendly neighborhood custom painter!
I have finally finished all the big jobs that have been taking up my time. I finished my Sema project. And got fired the day I finished it! Now the shop where I was working at is claiming they did the work! How's that for ya? There's no shortage of assholes who do nothing but ride the backs of talented people... It's happened before. I'll just like my wounds and keep on truckin.
But the silver lining (that I'm trying to focus on) is that now I have more time for more bike projects. And I have missed them! But I've been gone from here for so long, I feel like I'm starting over :(
So, does anybody need any paint work done?
If you're a newer member reading this, and you don't know me or my work, you can search the forums for other paint jobs I have done.
Thanks for reading my rant. Glad to be back!
...now if I can get used to the new look on the forum, I'll be golden. 20150925_135448.jpg

Last edited:

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
to give a little more background on Ed for the new guys, he worked for BDM as their resident psycho. when ordering custom paint, it went by levels from 1-8. Ed did the level 9 that was only available in his head. if you need your tins repaired that have factory custom or if you just want to go that one-of-kind route with a paint job that will make others mouths water, get in touch with Ed. :drool::drool::drool: :cheers::cheers:

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Good to see you active over here, Ed.
Anyone with a need for major talent at reasonable prices need look no further.
Ed can repair that cool original BD paint job --he'll, if it's really a good one, he might have painted it anyhow. He can also create that one off original.
He s the real deal.

cdogg556

Guru
cdogg556 , John needs dome rear fender work done and he might have already contacted you, but that means his bike will be on the stand again.:oldlaugh::chopper:

Beautiful job on the tank:old2:
:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:That's my buddy Ker! Always looking out for me! Yes Ker, I have been in contact with Ed and he is gonna do a "new" fender for me(that means no stand wanker!) as soon as I save a few bucks since my recent string of bad luck, I am a little tapped out at the moment! Also Ed is the guy that designed my paint scheme so it's gonna be sweet! I am looking foward to having Ed do the work for me!:old2:

BWG56

Guru
:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:That's my buddy Ker! Always looking out for me! Yes Ker, I have been in contact with Ed and he is gonna do a "new" fender for me(that means no stand wanker!) as soon as I save a few bucks since my recent string of bad luck, I am a little tapped out at the moment! Also Ed is the guy that designed my paint scheme so it's gonna be sweet! I am looking foward to having Ed do the work for me!:old2:
Hey John, do ya need one of these?:oldhardlaugh:
IMG_0586.JPG

Brew

Troop Supporter
Good to see you back Ed and glad that you have the time to hit the scoots again. Sorry to hear about the guys that took the credit for your work!

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Shipping helmet out Monday. Ok, been thinking Ed. Might just turn you loose and surprise me with something mind blowing instead of tribal.