Who makes an open primary for 2005 big dog right side drive 117 117

Energy One

Bigkev007

Does anyone make and open primary for a 2005 big dog right side drive 117 cu in. I have replaced can't get my power to the ground clutch keeps going. I think the problem is that they tried to reinvent the wheel so you can only buy big dog parts problem as they are junk so I'm going to put an open primary on it, i think

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Does anyone make and open primary for a 2005 big dog right side drive 117 cu in. I have replaced can't get my power to the ground clutch keeps going. I think the problem is that they tried to reinvent the wheel so you can only buy big dog parts problem as they are junk so I'm going to put an open primary on it, i think
What's happening to the clutch?
There was a problem with the carrier that has been fixed.
You also can use a bandit clutch that has more adjustment in tension by use of washers.
You could use an EFM auto-clutch.

The open primaries are not made anymore as far as I know. You might still find one or two around but strike quick they are rare at this point.

I don't see what an open primary is going to solve for you if it;s the clutch but I'm not the authority on clutch or primaries.

TapioK

What's happening to the clutch?
There was a problem with the carrier that has been fixed.
You also can use a bandit clutch that has more adjustment in tension by use of washers.
You could use an EFM auto-clutch.

The open primaries are not made anymore as far as I know. You might still find one or two around but strike quick they are rare at this point.

I don't see what an open primary is going to solve for you if it;s the clutch but I'm not the authority on clutch or primaries.
Open primary and EFM is not the best idea.... If you use the bike more than as a bar hopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Open primary and EFM is not the best idea.... If you use the bike more than as a bar hopper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
wasn't meant as a combo, just options that exist that might solve his clutch issue.

personally, I don't like open primaries so I've always stayed away from them on my rides.