What's your thoughts

Energy One

1 B.M.F.

Got 2 of lil mans Christmas presents brought home 12 hour day loading and unloading $2250. For both with tons of new parts. What a great deal I stumbled across. He will be so excited.
1E6A4E9F-64E6-4470-BC19-8DE9C72D9A13.jpegA2E1E1F4-6EE6-4C26-9822-9C0B137B8F75.jpeg0A37502B-6A73-4246-8C3F-ABA185779A9B.jpeg

Gottaflirt

Leaving it all behind
If you have the equipment and skills you could fix it. But the cost of having done at a shop will make it uneconmic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
If you have the equipment and skills you could fix it. But the cost of having done at a shop will make it uneconmic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
That's why people bring their shit to me. I should have a sign on the front of my shop that says," when all else fails, bring it to Shannon". I give them a 90 feet or 90 second warranty, and a speech on what they should do if they want it to be a permanent fix.

mjsk9

That's why people bring their shit to me. I should have a sign on the front of my shop that says," when all else fails, bring it to Shannon". I give them a 90 feet or 90 second warranty, and a speech on what they should do if they want it to be a permanent fix.
Great idea Shannon!

FrankBDPS

Sounds like good business practice to me.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
Had a shop I used years ago that had and "out of sight, out of warranty" and he'd tell people he was about to turn around!

bigkelk9

What do you think? Fixable?
View attachment 79738
Someone brought me a zero turn Toro mower they they had broke the head on and JB welded it back together, said they mowed about 5 or 6 more times over an acre every time and never had an issue with it. Figured it was time to fix it right before next season. Lmbo... n e ways upon taking that head off I broke it off with my fingers with very little effort on accident... drove it into my shop and everything... perfect timing for them needless to say.. point being was I really surprised on how well that job weld did for them. Lmbo