What's with the spam all the sudden?

Energy One
Not sure what's going on here, but I've noticed a lot of spam threads have started. Seen 2 this morning in the few minutes I've been on.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what's going on here, but I've noticed a lot of spam threads have started. Seen 2 this morning in the few minutes I've been on.
That's when the bots come out. Usually the mods clean them up in the AM you just online too early..ha

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
Ha!!! Just makin sure I didn't step into the fuckin twilight zone or somethin
nah, you're fine. spammers, for the most part, do their work at night our time and i try to get rid of it early, but sometimes life gets in the way and ya'll get the opportunity to see what is for sale in the third world countries. some of them even think they can get on as members and run wild with their posting. ain't gonna happen. lately, pakistan is the hot and heavy bed for spammers. but some of them use servers based here in the USA and are able to slip through for a short time. but, enough ramblings, ya'll have a good day.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
And a tip 'o the hat to you mods who do this on our behalf.
That crap is annoying and we all appreciate you guys cleaning this out of our Forum. Usually we're unaware because you knock them out before we see them....maybe a good measure of your value is how quickly we bitch when exposed to the spam.

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
And a tip 'o the hat to you mods who do this on our behalf.
That crap is annoying and we all appreciate you guys cleaning this out of our Forum. Usually we're unaware because you knock them out before we see them....maybe a good measure of your value is how quickly we bitch when exposed to the spam.
thank you, kind sir.