What do I need to look for when buying a chopper?

Kenny G

What do I need to look for if I buy a 2009-2010 Wolf. Can I get a rear tire I heard they are not made anymore. I am replacing my beautiful 2010 Bulldog that was stolen from the Hampton Inn on N. Atlantic in Daytona last week. BTW Please don't go to any Hampton or Hilton they gave me NO help at all. If anyone sees my bike please let me know. Thanks

Mike manson

What do I need to look for if I buy a 2009-2010 Wolf. Can I get a rear tire I heard they are not made anymore. I am replacing my beautiful 2010 Bulldog that was stolen from the Hampton Inn on N. Atlantic in Daytona last week. BTW Please don't go to any Hampton or Hilton they gave me NO help at all. If anyone sees my bike please let me know. Thanks
There was a tread the last couple days about the wolf rear tires have to go back and read

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWG56

Guru
Somebody just posted that they don't make the original 220/50-20, but you can get a 200/40-20.
Where you talking about the Hilton Garden Inn up by Daytona Beach resort?

http://metalsportwheels.com/product/monster-vee-rubber-tires/

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
was there no damn cameras? Not even a one?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Kenny G

I was told I would need a court order but the detective looked at it and said he couldn't see it but never asked where with a100 bikes in the parking lot where it was and didn't sound much interested anyway.

BWG56

Guru
I was told I would need a court order but the detective looked at it and said he couldn't see it but never asked where with a100 bikes in the parking lot where it was and didn't sound much interested anyway.
I had a problem years ago during Bike week and the cops wouldn't help me for shit. I boiled my hydraulic clutch fluid, they wouldn't give me a lift to my truck a mile away and they said if I blocked the side street while loading my bike on the truck they would give me a ticket.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Upon initial research, making my own chopper is out of the budget.
After looking over all the choppers, the Big Dog line, RedNek Engineering, Hellbound Steel, I like the PitBull the most.
I think I'll wait for a deal on a PitBull in a color I want to come around that's too good to refuse and I'll jump on it.
It is a superb paint job on that Mastiff though.
Here you go.
http://www.bigdogbiker.com/threads/cheap-pitbull.82101/

No H2O

I contacted the seller, I will offer him cash on top of my BMW if he's willing to meet me part way to make the Swap, this way we both know our bikes work

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
My attempts to strike a deal were unsuccessful.
This is a nice looking bike in the color I want and much closer, not too familiar with this brand though.
Any thoughts on this:
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/d/chopper-custom-titan-harley/6542650117.html
Titan is one of the many companies that tried to copy Big Dog's success. The bike was assembled using off the shelf parts, meaning, Daytec frames, S&S engines, Baker transmissions, Harley primary. Basically the same thing Big Dog was doing up to around 03-04.
Other than the style of the fenders and tank, I don't think there was much difference.

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Titan is a decent bike. This is a softtail tho....Pitbull is a hardtail. Jm .02

No H2O

Since its close maybe I'll check it out, I just want to make sure I'm not inheriting a maintenance nightmare