SKOGDOG
One of the old ones.
OK…..I have, to the best of my meager skills, searched online and the Forum for a diaphragm disc spring for my 2008 K9. I phoned James at Baker (engaging fellow and well versed), who told me they have no such animal. He said to contact Energy One, so I texted them and ‘the team’ suggested I contact Baker. I left a text and voicemail for Donna today as well. Beginning to suspect I have a problem…….
Maybe one of you Forum members know where one is? Or maybe another option would be to install a 12 disc clutch..but that would require changing. The ball/ramp too? Anyone try to modify a sportster disc spring? Or maybe consider paying $1500+ for a Bandit clutch? Alas, at 81, I don’t even buy green bananas anymore, and don’t even mention cars with a 10 year warrantee….haha
Maybe one of you Forum members know where one is? Or maybe another option would be to install a 12 disc clutch..but that would require changing. The ball/ramp too? Anyone try to modify a sportster disc spring? Or maybe consider paying $1500+ for a Bandit clutch? Alas, at 81, I don’t even buy green bananas anymore, and don’t even mention cars with a 10 year warrantee….haha


