Used Speedo

Lanceph

Hi,

I am looking for a used speedometer that fits a 2006 K9 that has at least 7,500 miles on it. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Lance

Coolbreezin

Much like everything else Sheldon Coleman gave us, OEM speedos will fail. Unless you want to keep it factory looking, get an aftermarket unit. I did the same search as yr doing and did find one on ebay. Seller said no returns. I offered to buy it but I can return it if it was defective. I got, installed it, didnt work. I returned it and bought a Dakota Digital.

Lanceph

Thanks for responding. I need a used one that works that shows at least 7500 miles so I can register it.

Imbmetz1

I have one, but the mileage is under 5,000 there's also one on eBay what's 9145 miles on it paste the following into the eBay search if you want to go that route

BIG DOG MOTORCYCLES SPEEDOMETER 9146 MILES ANALOG WHITE FACE W/ LOGO 2004-2011

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Clay9

Better off buying a new Speedo or banana hammock. You don't know where a used one has been!! LOL

1 B.M.F.

Never heard of a state that actually looks at speedometer to register it. where is this at???

Hi,

I am looking for a used speedometer that fits a 2006 K9 that has at least 7,500 miles on it. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Lance
I have a used OEM analog speedo I swapped out on my 2007 K9 with the dakota digital. Has over 7500 miles on it. Id sell it to you reasonably if your interested.

mchllacey

I have one that doesn't work on speed but odometer works, but I did exchange the faceplate that says big dog as the replacement was an autometer, if you have original you could change the plate.