Tripple XXX Carburetors

Energy One

nobbyjohn

How do you get in touch or how do you get parts for your trippleXXX carbs. The phone # doesn’t work anymore. I know bob passed a few months ago , my condolences to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nobbyjohn

What parts are you looking for ? I have some parts that I have removed from their carbs.
John
The acceleration pump adjustment screw rattled loose somewhere between Long Beach Ca and Tucson Az. It looks just like the idle adj. screw the long brass one. Thanks John appreciate this very much

john sachs

The acceleration pump adjustment screw rattled loose somewhere between Long Beach Ca and Tucson Az. It looks just like the idle adj. screw the long brass one. Thanks John appreciate this very much

I'm not sure the XXX acceleration pump screw is a special piece. Seems Ace Hware, Lowes or Home Depot should have something that can be made to work.
John

nobbyjohn

Yes I’m just going by memory which isn’t to dependable anymore but I’m pretty sure it looked like the idle adjustment screw , the long brass screw. I talked to Derek about the XXX carb. And he was pretty sure someone had bought them out , just couldn’t remember exactly who but has the contact number written down just has to find it.

DynoDave

Guru
Yes I’m just going by memory which isn’t to dependable anymore but I’m pretty sure it looked like the idle adjustment screw , the long brass screw. I talked to Derek about the XXX carb. And he was pretty sure someone had bought them out , just couldn’t remember exactly who but has the contact number written down just has to find it.

Yep. Just looked at mine. The adjustment screw is a long brass one. Someone on this site mentioned they were looking to buy them out. Don't know if he did.

john sachs

Someone called me a month or so ago, wanting to know if I had any interest in buying the inventory ,etc. I passed, as I stay pretty busy doing my own S&S carb mods for customers.
IIRC, they reached me through this forum.
John

Butch Cassidy

Yeah; that was me with the Xxx buyout request (for the widow of Mr. Bob Maltz). She ended up selling it piecemeal to a local shop or something. I bowed out when she asked her son to help. Bob was a friend of mine, with smarts I'll never know.