Trike pro

Adamv

Okay so I recently ran into a whole bunch of motorcycle parts from a builder that retired .the name of the place was trike pro out of Anaheim California. I didn't get to directly talk to the guy. Anyhow I have a bunch of product and all I need is a couple pieces out of the bunch of it. And I can't find any information on this company its products or any technical information anywhere. I plan on selling two-thirds of what I have and all these part pertaining to building a trike.the only things I didn't get we're frames motors and the actual rear end. but I have tanks swingarms fenders accessories pretty much everything else. So I'm looking for a little help on identifying some of these parts and or selling them. Any information on this company would be great. or its products. Hell I can't even find a picture of the trikes that he built. I will post some pictures when I get home tonight if some of the swing arms and other stuff. FYI I am keeping one set of everything just in case I decide to build a trike out of a Softail.lol

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Okay so I recently ran into a whole bunch of motorcycle parts from a builder that retired .the name of the place was trike pro out of Anaheim California. I didn't get to directly talk to the guy. Anyhow I have a bunch of product and all I need is a couple pieces out of the bunch of it. And I can't find any information on this company its products or any technical information anywhere. I plan on selling two-thirds of what I have and all these part pertaining to building a trike.the only things I didn't get we're frames motors and the actual rear end. but I have tanks swingarms fenders accessories pretty much everything else. So I'm looking for a little help on identifying some of these parts and or selling them. Any information on this company would be great. or its products. Hell I can't even find a picture of the trikes that he built. I will post some pictures when I get home tonight if some of the swing arms and other stuff. FYI I am keeping one set of everything just in case I decide to build a trike out of a Softail.lol
Do you have a complete Springer front end?

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the quick reply and good luck on the sale of your parts. I was hoping to find a good used springer front end for my K9. Guess I will have to bite the bullet and scrape up my lunch money and get a new setup from American Classic.