The Gathering 2019

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
What rain?
I will bring sun and good weather with me over......
Some plum and beer stuff too....
Offer German U beer to evrybody shows up.
Hope a lot of Big Dog Owners come to the gathering - Three days one day one hour whatever - only show up would be fine...
Like to see and meet BDB s and their scoots.....
You don't need another LED do you? Haha.

But seriously, let me know if you need something, would have to be small cause I'm riding but happy to bring it to you again.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Ok guys n gals. Heads up. For those riding in and taking 400 west to Flint Oaks. I came home last nite from Coffeyville and took 400 to Wichita. Starting just about a half mile west of the Fredonia round about there are a pletheora of concrete road patches. They are not done well either. Most are below the pavement grade. A couple have some short grooved areas as well. So when ya hit the round about, pay closer attention. They stretch for about 7-10 miles or so. Ride safe all.

Last edited:

Brent Herridge

Does the establishment allow BYOB ?

I'm riding up, so obviously have limited cargo capacity, but I had a rare and old whisky in mind if we can share.......:)

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Does the establishment allow BYOB ?

I'm riding up, so obviously have limited cargo capacity, but I had a rare and old whisky in mind if we can share.......:)
They don't technically allow it because they have a bar, however they have always been okay with it as long as it doesn't get out of hand and advertised. Some guys have brought coolers of beer and we just drink them outside.

You'll be perfectly fine bringing your bottle if you want.

bikeone

You don't need another LED do you? Haha.

But seriously, let me know if you need something, would have to be small cause I'm riding but happy to bring it to you again.

Hi Eric,
7k miles and two Years without any issue.
Was a great purchase.......
How long is warranty?
Hahaha....
Purchased today shirts - delivery to flint oaks.
Hope it wwill work good.
Till 20
Hans

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
More new info folks. Talking to a local near Fall River. It seems they have a new fuel station IN Fall River. Just a pay @ the pump but you wont have to go too far. They also said DON'T use the Conoco on 400. Old leaky tanks, watery gas..... there is another new pumps only station just south of 400 going into Severy.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
More new info folks. Talking to a local near Fall River. It seems they have a new fuel station IN Fall River. Just a pay @ the pump but you wont have to go too far. They also said DON'T use the Conoco on 400. Old leaky tanks, watery gas..... there is another new pumps only station just south of 400 going into Severy.
Thanks for the info. Saw that pay at the pump thing there last year, but didn't check it out to see if it was up and running yet.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting..that Conoco has been our go to gas spot. Always hit that coming and going every time. Surprised they got water it's a busy station so I imagine tanks been run through since last rain storm unless the leak got bigger

The pay at the pump in Fall River so it just take cards? I assume no attentendent?

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
ok, so it's not looking good for me this year.
I've even been looking at flying out and renting a bike and can't find the right combination of rental places and reasonable flight.
If anyone has any thoughts, speak up quickly please.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
ok, so it's not looking good for me this year.
I've even been looking at flying out and renting a bike and can't find the right combination of rental places and reasonable flight.
If anyone has any thoughts, speak up quickly please.
Flying into Whicita is never very easy or cost effective unfortunately. Carriers charge the premium because people need to get there generally as its not really a vacation spot, haha.

Rent a Harley tomorrow and just start heading west!

SB03chopper

Well guys I have to back out, something has come up, and I have to be in town Friday. Hope you all have a great time, and the weather is looking great.

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Interesting..that Conoco has been our go to gas spot. Always hit that coming and going every time. Surprised they got water it's a busy station so I imagine tanks been run through since last rain storm unless the leak got bigger

The pay at the pump in Fall River so it just take cards? I assume no attentendent?

Yeah Eric, I was surprised by Conoco too. He said all the locals avoid it like the plauge. The pump onlys in the area are just that. Cards only no attendants.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Weather is looking good! Thursday 87 degrees, 95 on Friday and sunny only 83 degrees on Saturday and sunny! Lows are all in the mid to upper 60's.

Rain chances all in the evening just the normal 20/30% fit this time of year! Weather is cooperating for us!

Rock and Roll!!