Thanks Capt.

Relic

Just installed Axel's EHC in another BD. Ordered it for my 08 K-9 and had to return it to Curtis to get the D-Subs changed out (my bad for not checking first). Super fast service on switching them out.

Just a word of warning on the 08's if your EHC goes out: Double check the connectors. I've got 3 08's in the garage and 2 have the older/normal connectors and my personal bike had the latter EHC (it was serial 00009).

Thanks again Curtis.

Relic

awg

Guru
Curtis has helped me many times. It's good to know someone is willing to help out.

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Just installed Axel's EHC in another BD. Ordered it for my 08 K-9 and had to return it to Curtis to get the D-Subs changed out (my bad for not checking first). Super fast service on switching them out.

Just a word of warning on the 08's if your EHC goes out: Double check the connectors. I've got 3 08's in the garage and 2 have the older/normal connectors and my personal bike had the latter EHC (it was serial 00009).

Thanks again Curtis.

Relic
Curtis for President:patriot:

Curtis for President:patriot:
LOL, thanks but no thanks.
Hell I'm barely known now and I have haters trying to ruin me and my company.
I have one mission, in my work days, and that's to keep Big Dogs and they're owners rolling and happy. For the most part I'm just the messenger. We're it not for Coleman's devotion and original vision, the devotion of the folks in the original Big Dog group, and there are too many to list here, the devotion of Derek and Donna over the years along with folks like Axel and his company Electronik and many many more, all the way down to all you owners, none of us would be continuing to enjoy these amazing motorcycles.

No H2O

Curtis has helped me many times. It's good to know someone is willing to help out.
I'm not very experienced with bikes and I don't think any order I've placed has even been over $100 yet he's taken the time to explain to me what needs to get done and the parts to do it and even how to do it.
Very helpful in getting to know my bike.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
If you do anything significant in life, it draws attention including the smaller percentage of haters. You are obviously very famous and a very important person (VIP). Just remember most people think of you as a King. :cheers::patriot::chopper:

Relic

One other thing to add: The bike I was working on kept having speedo issues and I was trying to narrow down if the issue was with the speedo or EHC. I left Curtis a message and he called me back that evening to give me his 2 cents on trying to narrow down the issue. A lot of people would have tried to sold me both parts (Speedo and EHC). It was definitely "stand-up" to advise me to hold off ordering until I checked a few more things.

As soon as it warms up a little (yeah I'm a puss), I'll test ride the K-9. I did notice a little difference with setting #7 on Axle's EHC's (Have an earlier one in my wife's 05 bike). The "secured" setting on the starter button is different but I'll figure it out when it gets a little warmer. Not sure which I like best, Secured or Un-secured.

Again, thanks Curtis and Axel.

Oh Yeah, should have spelled Capt as "Kapt".