Starter button

Rickey Quinn

When I was sliding the sensor in the hole I guess whatever was in the lever slipped or something an when I pulled the leaver it broke an part of it fell in my hand an have no idea where the rest of it went to
Where can I find this piece that's not broke an whatever else that goes in there to hold the leaver out

Rickey Quinn

I have another problem that just started with my Big Dog. When I let off the gas an go back to giving it gas the bike will jerk like the belt is loose. Checked an it's tight. Anyone got another idea at what mite be wrong??

SCC007

You might want to check the primary, chain tensioner could be off, from there might check clutch (and clutch pack) or the any play in the transmission / output if you are sure there is no movement on your rear wheel or position.

Mikeinjersey

I have another problem that just started with my Big Dog. When I let off the gas an go back to giving it gas the bike will jerk like the belt is loose. Checked an it's tight. Anyone got another idea at what mite be wrong??
Try jacking your rear wheel off the ground in gear and rotate the tire forward and backward for clues. You can also look inside the inspection plate on your primary and check for excessive chain slop. Not sure on your specific bike but on mine (07-K9) the total
adj. is 5/8 to 7/8 inch.