Springer / Dragon

Energy One

New Boots

Human
I would like to swap out the forks for a Springer / Dragon with the fender – any input about cost and best place to purchase would greatly be appreciated. Would it be best to have it done or can a hillbilly do it? I don’t mind taking it where ever it will be done for a reasonable price and done professionally. Anyone know how much it changes the ride and ability to maneuver the bike – its going on my 2011 K9 :flag:

Reaper

I think he is talking about the American Suspension Dragon model that myself and Rub have on our bikes.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Reaper, If one day you decide to sell your bike... I want to be the first one to know :D

I am in love with that thing! :cheers:

Staffy

I have a used Dragon springer (including some brand new parts - bushing and ends, axel, brake and fender brackets, etc.). Only thing you will need will be new tubes (around $ 600) - PM me with an offer if interested.

Diesel Dan

DUDE Reapers bike is sooooooooo FUC*ING sick!!!!!! EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee cant wait till I get enough coin saved up to get my dragon springer!!! Man love his Choppa!!!!:up:

Reaper

Reaper, If one day you decide to sell your bike... I want to be the first one to know :D

I am in love with that thing! :cheers:
Thank you Franco, appreciate it. For the right price I would consider selling it. Would definitely be one of a kind over in Spain. :2thumbs:

Reaper

DUDE Reapers bike is sooooooooo FUC*ING sick!!!!!! EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee cant wait till I get enough coin saved up to get my dragon springer!!! Man love his Choppa!!!!:up:
Thank you Dan, appreciate it. You will definitely enjoy the springer when you get it. Will be worth the wait. :2thumbs:

Diesel Dan

I read somewhere that you put a different tank on your bike Reaper....after the springer install???? was that true...if so...what kinda tank and why?

Reaper

I read somewhere that you put a different tank on your bike Reaper....after the springer install???? was that true...if so...what kinda tank and why?
Dan, actually the tank was one of my first mods after getting the bike. The tank is a custom one off tank that was made by my dealership, Gateway Bigdog here in St. Louis in their fab shop.

I needed another tank because the Grim Reaper paint scheme would not fit on the stock tank which was way to narrow for it. Plus I didn't like the stock tank anyway, it just didn't look right being so narrow. Also I needed a pop up cap in the upper corner of the tank like I have it to not be in the way of the Reaper artwork.

I think the tank I have on the bike is the perfect size an look for my Ridgeback.

Here is a better top view of the tank.

Sancho

Say Reaper, what is the capacity on your tank? My 05 ridge doesnt get very far.I RATT (Ride All The Time), sure would love to have less fuel stops. I'm sure you been asked a hundred times, but where did you get your tank from? Thanx in advance=)

Reaper

Say Reaper, what is the capacity on your tank? My 05 ridge doesnt get very far.I RATT (Ride All The Time), sure would love to have less fuel stops. I'm sure you been asked a hundred times, but where did you get your tank from? Thanx in advance=)
Hey Sancho. To be quite honest I'm not sure what the total capacity is, never ran it dry to find out. I'm guessing 4.5 gallons. My tank is a custom one off tank that was fabricated at my Bigdog dealership here in St. Louis, Mo. :cheers: