Spray cleaner & polish

jimbo

Not sure if any have used Pro Honda spray cleaner & polish but this stuff really works. Went for a ride last Saturday and ran through some rain and a bunch of water on the road. When I got back home and parked the bike in the shop it was in bad shape as for as being filthy. That night I ordered two cans of the spray cleaner just to see how it works. I just got finished cleaning bike after it set untouched for a week and it only took me about an hour to clean the whole bike. This thing shines like I had spent hours on it! It was real easy I just sprayed it on wiped it off and used a second rag to polish to a shine. I hope this helps someone who hates spending hours cleaning.5A902192-9AB3-4DDE-868E-97F738FD77D9.jpeg247990FA-F2C8-4D89-81CE-3FA3BCE1A2EB.jpeg

chubs

Guru
Does it have any harsh chemical s? And how much?
just looked up the MSDS on that stuff. it does have some moderately strong chemicals, and can cause eye, skin, and respiratory irritation. But then again, what doesn't ? If it works as good as they say, I'd take the risk.

Brandon Downey

I have been using that stuff for over 20 years and swear by it. It is hands down the best quick detailer I have ever used. Just shined mine up today with it and after this evenings ride will need to do a bit of touch up but the stuff works and is relatively inexpensive.

SB03chopper

Just about the same when you order 3 cans from Motosport, and if you order 17 cans it is free shipping. $82.45 = $4.85 a can and no shipping.
If it gets here before next Tuesday 24th, I'll bring some to the BBBQ, to try.

mjsk9

Not sure if any have used Pro Honda spray cleaner & polish but this stuff really works. Went for a ride last Saturday and ran through some rain and a bunch of water on the road. When I got back home and parked the bike in the shop it was in bad shape as for as being filthy. That night I ordered two cans of the spray cleaner just to see how it works. I just got finished cleaning bike after it set untouched for a week and it only took me about an hour to clean the whole bike. This thing shines like I had spent hours on it! It was real easy I just sprayed it on wiped it off and used a second rag to polish to a shine. I hope this helps someone who hates spending hours cleaning.View attachment 60403View attachment 60404
I believe the "Pro Honda" is a reformulation of the following. Notice the similarity of the colors used on the can. I have used this product for years and it was originally branded as "Honda". There was a brief period of time when it was not available. Assume "Honda" and the maker could not come to terms? The "Original" was re-released minus the "Honda" branding and is what I continue to use. I like it better based on the consistency of the product when it comes out of the can, and taking off bugs and road grime. This is available at almost any motorcycle shop including locally at Renigade Classics, the Harley Davidson dealers, etc.

IMG_2801.JPG

Biker Babe

Queen Bee
Calendar Participant
Some people have compared it to the Stripper Juice that I sell which contains carnuba wax and a UV protectant. Stripper Juice is great on leather too and I also use it in the house and inside my car.