SOLD 2007 K9 Limited Edition and Trailer for SALE $19.5K SOLD

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
Not that it makes much of a deal breaker but I had to edit my original post the actual miles my bike is 16.5K not 14K as I originally guesstimated when I made the post. Sorry for being a deceitful used car salesman. I have reformed now.

So come on down and kick the tires on this cream puff, rode by a half crippled old man to church...... not once. ;)

Last edited:

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
Accessories included in the purchase price

D&M Diamond Cut all black breather $587.76
D&M 1200 $48.78
Mounting Kit $170.22
Vance & Hines Big Radius Pipes $659.95
Jet Kit $20.00
Extended forward controls $250.00
Diamond Cut/Black Inlay Oil Cooler Kit $500.00
Diamond Cut/Black Inlay Stash Tube $500.00
Diamond Cut/Black Inlay K&P oil filter $205.00
Pillion Pad Seat $156.00
large Sissy Bar $300.00
Back Rest for Sissy Bar $165.00
luggage rack for sissy bar $350.00
large travel bag for sissy bar $200.00
Disc Brake Lock Set $30.00
Bike Cover $200.00
Tool Roll $88.00
cruise mate cruise control $79.95
2ea tribal oil cooler stash tube cap $130.00 pr.
tool kit $67.95
black exotic shark skin seat with custom stitch (embossed leather) $395.00
custom seat gel insert $85.00
tribal fork tube nut caps $59.95
spike axle cap set $119.95
bullet valve stem covers- chrome $14.95
clear turn signal lenses N/C
Big Dog Black Stud Grips $169.00
Big Dog Black Stud pegset $239.00
Big Dog Black Stud passenger pegs $129.00
Black Wedge mirrors $45.00pr
Arrowhead mirror stems- stm-fl560 (black) $35.00pr

Removed stock items included:
air cleaner
seat
colored turn signal lenses
axle caps
grips
peg set
mirror and stems

Last edited:

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
SOLD with tears in my eyes I waved buh-bye to my K9LE yesterday. Some rich guy in Virginia that already owns several choppers wanted to add a Limited Edition to his garage. I turned in the 1BADK9 license plate to the Florida DMV this morning. This chapter of my ole life has officially closed.

But my love for you fuckers will live on forever!

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
SOLD with tears in my eyes I waved buh-bye to my K9LE yesterday. Some rich guy in Virginia that already owns several choppers wanted to add a Limited Edition to his garage. I turned in the 1BADK9 license plate to the Florida DMV this morning. This chapter of my ole life has officially closed.

Don't wander away on us. Stick around for the fun....

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member

Congratulations on the sale. Now the sellers remorse sets in...

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
Yeah I'm not gonna sugar coat it, I'm glad it's sold but I hate to see it gone. First time since 1977 when I was 13 years old that a motorcycle of some sort isn't in the garage. o_O

SCOTTx88

The time has come for me and my dream machine to part ways. I wanted to offer it on here before advertising any place else.
2007 K9 Limited Edition #78/100 with only about 16.5K miles, it also includes lots of aftermarket items (V&H exhaust, custom seat, pegs, hand grips, Dakota speedo, sissy-bar, travel bag, etc) I have all replaced stock items except the old stock pipes, those were donated to Franco in Spain years ago. All scheduled maintenance has been performed on time over the years. The bikes only damage is a minor scuff on the bottom of the pipes and on the tip of the passenger foot peg.

The deal also includes a very nicely kept fully finished interior 7X14 CargoMate enclosed trailer. The trailer has always been kept out of the elements under a roof and the bike has always been in the trailer. As we all do, I have a ton of money into this bike and trailer and am asking about half of what I have paid for everything. It wasn't a financial investment, it was a purchase of LOVE and these days the love has faded and the wife (pictured but not included in sale) wants a swimming pool. I can provide more pics or details if anyone is interested. A few more pictures of the bike are in my media on this site. I am willing to sell separately if the buyer of the bike isn't interested in the trailer. Please email sssbrooks@cox.net or call or text (850) 687-5032.
My Buddy bought your bike.

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
My Buddy bought your bike.
Sorry for the delayed response Scott, So you know Mike. He seems like a good dude. I am so glad someone that loves these bikes as he does got it. I never asked if he was a member of this forum, HE SHOULD BE.
I spoke to him last week and he is enjoying the LE so far. Yall stay safe out there!

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
Not immediately, I spent the majority of my biking years with dirt bikes, I'm thinking about maybe a big 4 stroke thumper for mild (old man) trail riding.......maybe. I mostly just want to get my 1959 truck built, that's my primary focus, and drive it before I'm dead!!

No plans on replacing it with another bike?

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
Sorry for the delayed response Scott, So you know Mike. He seems like a good dude. I am so glad someone that loves these bikes as he does got it. I never asked if he was a member of this forum, HE SHOULD BE.
I spoke to him last week and he is enjoying the LE so far. Yall stay safe out there!
Here's your buddy the day we sold the bike!
His wife asked him to smile and look happy and me to frown and look sad for the photo, hence my scowl. Nice guy I enjoyed meeting them both.
If he's not on this forum he should be, he is a BIGDOG fanatic and has a lot of knowledge he could share.

Attachments