Smallest Mirrors?

Energy One

nhstomper

What are the smallest, lowest mirrors you can get that properly fit Big Dog bars? i dont really like the extension on the end of the grip type mirror.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Those are nice Tim, I really like them.
And Stomper, FYI the hole size where your mirrors go is the exact hole size for a metric tap. This will expand your mirror selection.

kickstart

The small mirrors look good but I also want to see what's behind me so I went back to stock style.

mittens

I have a single, small spikeish moltis crosssih one. But I am thinking I want to swap that one out for 2 matching small ones and mount then under the bars.

BadDawg Bill

I have a single, small spikeish moltis crosssih one. But I am thinking I want to swap that one out for 2 matching small ones and mount then under the bars.
Love those Z bars.... What kind are they and did you switch to Harley controls?

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
The small mirrors look good but I also want to see what's behind me so I went back to stock style.
I dont trust my stock mirrors on my HD any more than my small mirrors on the chop, I always look before I shoot lanes.:2thumbs:

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I agree, but it's always nice to able to see if the wife is still back there without having to crank my head around every half mile.