plugs

Energy One
We're certainly going to buy a set and test them to see.
Just wish we had a damn Dyno to do true constructive testing.
If you could show that type pf gain then the price of them, really high, would be worth it.
Anyone out there feeling generous after winning the lottery.....lol.
But then theirs nothing quite like real world testing for a street motor.

Thought they were going to darken the room :), what plugs were the OE plugs? My .02 Snakeoil
Champions, which are what S&S recommends.
While expensive we run E3s in all our customer's rides locally.
I also use them in all my equipment and vehicles.
The biggest advantage we receive in our shop, beyond customer's noticing an easier start and smoother idle, is anytime a customer comes in with a poorly tuned ride, that's missing etc, we throw a set of E3s in the motor before the test ride so we know for a fact we won't foul one or worse two plugs while we're out. For some reason E3s do not foul. I've had lawn equipment that I stupidly forgot to run the fuel out of after use and left for a couple of months then tried to start with E3s and they never foul. Can't say that with standard plugs in the equipment. The equipment rarely starts because of the bad fuel but the plug never fouls either. I imagine you could make E3s foul but I suspect it would have to be so extreme that the motor won't start or stay running. I'm not interested enough in knowing that limit to ruin a set....lol.

I can already tell everyone, just from general searches and reviews, that I do not expect much from these plugs.
The lowest price I could find is $14.95, dramatically higher then E3s on average and much lower reviews than E3s receive.
We'll have them in a couple of days though and will post back here after testing.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
I'll second the opinion on E3 spark plaugs.
I was fouling champions at one point in less then 300 miles and the bike dying (o2 sensor issue). Put E3's in, fouling stop and bike ran, changed the O2 sensors and never looked back.

aspen874

I'll second the opinion on E3 spark plaugs.
I was fouling champions at one point in less then 300 miles and the bike dying (o2 sensor issue). Put E3's in, fouling stop and bike ran, changed the O2 sensors and never looked back.
I have to ask what are E3 plugs?