Peg Replacements

Energy One

FTKRay

I am a new owner of an 07 K9 and the peg rubbers are breaking off, I see alot of people have this issue and I have searched replacement pegs through forums and google, All I can find are factory or a couple plain replacements...It has to be what I am typing in because I can't believe with all the cool pegs available none will fit a Big Dog. Does anyone know if maybe I need to search a specific bike other than Big Dog since no one really lists that as an option through big suppliers?

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
They are hard to find and most mass produced will not fit. Check out this link for some options:

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Not sure if they are still in buisness but dlx parodox use to make custom foot pegs for big dogs. I tried looking them up but it seems their website is down. I looked them up by phone number and it gave me a buisness called B M precision machining. The number i have for them is 7147203538. The bad thing about these bikes is that when big dog was booming there were lots of parts suppliers. When they filed chapter 11 and suppliers werent paid it left a bad taste in their mouths. And even tho another company bought the name and has started making bikes again a lot of the suppliers had either sold their molds or threw away their designs and specs for the designs of aftermarket parts and factory parts. Luckily Donna and Derik bought up everything The original big dog had and since have found companies to make our factory parts, there are a few other places that machine our parts or find our parts like Curtis from Wild Steed Worx and Danny Grey the seat maker for these bikes. Talk with Donna or Eric see what they have or can get made. Their website is bigdogpartskingpin.com

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Other than stock style which the rubber is more dense now so they don't peel off like before but the banded or roulette style are good alternatives and those you can replace the rubber.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

mjsk9

I am a new owner of an 07 K9 and the peg rubbers are breaking off, I see alot of people have this issue and I have searched replacement pegs through forums and google, All I can find are factory or a couple plain replacements...It has to be what I am typing in because I can't believe with all the cool pegs available none will fit a Big Dog. Does anyone know if maybe I need to search a specific bike other than Big Dog since no one really lists that as an option through big suppliers?
I believe I still have these for sale off of my 06K9.... Excellent condition since I did not have them on the bike for very long before I went with a different style...

1595241071666.png

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Here is another vendor making pegs n grips..

FTKRay

I can't really find any I like, I made knuckle pegs for my last bike, I might just make some minor changes to the file and cut a pair to fit Big Dogs. Only thing I am stumped on right now is what do make for the toe and brake pegs to match? Anyone with thoughts?

FTKRay

I can't really find any I like, I made knuckle pegs for my last bike, I might just make some minor changes to the file and cut a pair to fit Big Dogs. Only thing I am stumped on right now is what do make for the toe and brake pegs to match? Anyone with thoughts?
maybe a 50 cal bullet?

Hardtale

I have 2 of these new in wrapper not open that I run on my BD ridgeback. They are American made and I will sell and ship for $100