Party at the Farm 2021--BB BBQ

SB03chopper

Attached is the PDF file for the Party on the Farm Head Count and T-Shirt Size spreadsheet. Please notify me if you have not as of yet stated your size. We would like to complete this by Monday. Keith
SB03chopper XL

Last edited:
Funny how the city of Fayetteville said they had to cancel BBBQ because of Covid (again), but for the last two weekends the Arkansas Razorbacks have played football in Fayetteville at a sold out stadium. That's over 150,000 people in a small area. Almost like they don't want the motorcycles there. There may not be another BBBQ in Fayetteville, that's 2 years in a row the city has canceled it. I wish another city would pick up the torch. Just thinking out loud :2cents:

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Funny how the city of Fayetteville said they had to cancel BBBQ because of Covid (again), but for the last two weekends the Arkansas Razorbacks have played football in Fayetteville at a sold out stadium. That's over 150,000 people in a small area. Almost like they don't want the motorcycles there. There may not be another BBBQ in Fayetteville, that's 2 years in a row the city has canceled it. I wish another city would pick up the torch. Just thinking out loud :2cents:
I was thinking about that. Texas game sold out, it's 76k capacity in the stadium elbow to elbow.

Anyways, the Pig Trail Harley picked up some more entertainment and some of the bands that were going there and Eureka Springs picked up some more left overs. I think Harley dealer is calling it the "Rally off 86"

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

mastiffdave

We prolly oughta hang out near the Rogers vendors.....just saying. Dont need a bunch of dang cops milling around.
I’ve already warned our chief that a few loud percussion noises might or might not occur in proximity of the farm. He just said don’t draw XNA airports attention as some idiot did a few years ago with 20 lbs of tannerit in washing machine . The little black choppers get in the air real fast with the feds, So the gates shut won’t keep them out.

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
I’ve already warned our chief that a few loud percussion noises might or might not occur in proximity of the farm. He just said don’t draw XNA airports attention as some idiot did a few years ago with 20 lbs of tannerit in washing machine . The little black choppers get in the air real fast with the feds, So the gates shut won’t keep them out.
Well I have some fireworks I was planning on bringing but like I said, I sure don’t want no one getting into any trouble. Like 4th of July stuff but pretty big display....:rolleyes: You lmk Dave.

Chong

U-238
I think we both might be in the back of the squad car this year... Almost a Cheech and Chong movie. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Cool Man,

Yeah man I will be giving you things to store in your Indian since I don't have storage . :) I'll buy you a couple beers for being a righteous bro !

And dude don't worry won't be over 2.2 lbs ea. Couple more small ones @ 28.35 grams .

Last edited: