Party at the Farm 2021--BB BBQ

Brent Herridge

Big Mike - I just booked the same hotel we were in last year too. I don't remember it being that expensive last time........but we're planning to arrive Thursday evening and leave Sunday morning like last year.

Roadie and Mickey2 - let's see if we can coordinate routes as we get closer. We had to take a major rain detour last year........hopefully no more of that.

Big Mike - I just booked the same hotel we were in last year too. I don't remember it being that expensive last time........but we're planning to arrive Thursday evening and leave Sunday morning like last year.

Roadie and Mickey2 - let's see if we can coordinate routes as we get closer. We had to take a major rain detour last year........hopefully no more of that.
Brent…..you know we’re going to take the long way up, but you know your always welcome to ride along. Rain or shine :oldsmile:

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club

Yeah, hotel went up a LOT this year. Glad I was able to find someone to share the room/cost.
That hotel is just too easy as the eyes get older and the road gets darker!
Glad t hear that you're coming again this year!

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
I've heard 74% of Arkansas's population is non-vaccinated. Now that's a bit scary, even for us that have been vacinated.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
With Colleen being a Pharmacist she has been doing massive research due to my lung damage from COVID. As of last week I lost 26% lung function on lung material that I still have. Remember I lost 1/2 my left lung in 1983. So I have roughly 1/2 the lung capability as most of you. Anyway, with what she has read and researched. Those that are vaccinated and get the Delta it is a mild case and usually not detected if your not a high risk like I am. For those not vaccinated the Delta strain is very bad. Here you can see the crystallization to my broncial tubes COVID did to me. Looks like white spider webs07F2A826-9939-495A-89B9-2C43E5F46A7D.jpegB60EEA71-893A-49C0-99ED-FA256F587A62.jpeg