Parts needed.

Gathering

wyopsycho

Hello,
I need a couple parts. I know I can source them on eBay looking here first.
1. First part, don’t know what it’s called haha. It’s the barrel thing at the end of the throttle cable that holds it in the grip. By throttle cable fell out while riding, I took it apart and the barrel thing is broke only half of it in there.

2. I need a set of factory mirrors or at least the driver side.

3. Sissy bar struts for 06 k9

4. Cruise mate

5. Sissy bar back pad and plate

6. Ignition switch

7. V&h 2 into 2 pipes.

8. 300 rear tire. Any good sources where to pick this up at. I usually order from rocky mtn.

Let me know what you have.
For the right parts or price I have big dog branded chaps for trade.

wyopsycho

I think you can click on this and see the chaps

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
The piece you are talking about for ur throttle cable is called a ferrule....u can get them for like a 1.00 about any bike shop....sorry wished i could help u on the parts...someone might have the parts for you

Hello,
I need a couple parts. I know I can source them on eBay looking here first.
1. First part, don’t know what it’s called haha. It’s the barrel thing at the end of the throttle cable that holds it in the grip. By throttle cable fell out while riding, I took it apart and the barrel thing is broke only half of it in there.

2. I need a set of factory mirrors or at least the driver side.

3. Sissy bar struts for 06 k9

4. Cruise mate

5. Sissy bar back pad and plate

6. Ignition switch

7. V&h 2 into 2 pipes.

8. 300 rear tire. Any good sources where to pick this up at. I usually order from rocky mtn.

Let me know what you have.
For the right parts or price I have big dog branded chaps for trade.
I usually get the best price on 300 tires Through Dennis Kirk

wyopsycho

The piece you are talking about for ur throttle cable is called a ferrule....u can get them for like a 1.00 about any bike shop....sorry wished i could help u on the parts...someone might have the parts for you
I’ve found them, a bunch of different sizes. Not sure of the ones I need I’ll pull my k9 apart tomorrow and mic them unless one of you knows the size.

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Love the Shinko's I run them on everything...they are a good tire!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It i
I’ve found them, a bunch of different sizes. Not sure of the ones I need I’ll pull my k9 apart tomorrow and mic them unless one of you knows the size.
It’s recommended to buy extras—guess how I know about that!