Parts for sale

Energy One
Sorry to hijack this thread but how is the build coming along? I tried to find the thread but was not able to.
Slowly, haven’t been doing too much to it lately.
I have been saving $ for the purchase of the wheels, and rotors. Getting close and hoping to have them around jan. Will get more pics when I get any big things accomplished on it. Still have a ways to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imbmetz1

These will work on an 05.

Ok Paul, i believe youre right, but could you verify a few things 1st....do the bars take 1 3/16" grips and is the rise roughly between 4.5" to 5.5" and a pullback aroud 3 or 4"......if so and assuming theyre in good condition, ill take them.......btw, if there is a way to message you directly, please let me know....im still trying to navigate this site

Ok Paul, i believe youre right, but could you verify a few things 1st....do the bars take 1 3/16" grips and is the rise roughly between 4.5" to 5.5" and a pullback aroud 3 or 4"......if so and assuming theyre in good condition, ill take them.......btw, if there is a way to message you directly, please let me know....im still trying to navigate this site
First off all bdm bars 04 and up are the same, that is the year bd went proprietary.
I will take measurement and additionally I will confirm with Curtis .
You can private message, I use an app called taptalk . I will take some photos for you this weekend to show condition. They are not brand new and chrome is in good condition. They have some slight scratches nothing crazy.
Paul

tilemaster

Just sent you a private message, you can use it to communicate directly with me

Do u have pitbull forks by any chance and I also need the primary cover? Or I would love to buy that badass karats open belt drive if u are interested in maybe selling it I know we have spokenabout maybe selling it but u decided not to sell it but maybe u want to selll it now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do u have pitbull forks by any chance and I also need the primary cover? Or I would love to buy that badass karats open belt drive if u are interested in maybe selling it I know we have spokenabout maybe selling it but u decided not to sell it but maybe u want to selll it now

Sorry forks sold
I am keeping the karata belt drive
Thanks

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member

I might have some forks. I'll send you a PM