DMD1683 944.6
PRLX2 994.3
DBX1689 1044
Top Coat Weight
DMX220 89.5
VM4108 98.5
DBC500 994.2

House of Kolor
Hey Amylulu could I ask for the 07 K9 version of that? Indigo Blue is what I was told...

Thank You! Steve

07bigdog

07BIGDOG
Hey Amylulu could I ask for the 07 K9 version of that? Indigo Blue is what I was told...

Thank You! Steve
My 07 K9 is midnight sapphire. The factory sent me the code when they were still in exixtence and it is the same as the code Amylulu1 gave for the 08 K9.

amylulu1

Ken is probably right because I'm not finding the indigo blue in my paint codes...
I have:
Midnight Sapphire
Bayou Blue
Mahama Blue
Kandy Blue
Magic Blue
Kandy Blue #2

Thank You! Steve
My 07 K9 is midnight sapphire. The factory sent me the code when they were still in exixtence and it is the same as the code Amylulu1 gave for the 08 K9.

Slick-Dog

Ken is probably right because I'm not finding the indigo blue in my paint codes...
I have:
Midnight Sapphire
Bayou Blue
Mahama Blue
Kandy Blue
Magic Blue
Kandy Blue #2
Thanks Amy @ Ken !!

Is there away to find out? Just to be right.?? VIN#s may be or just pictures..

Or heck look at my garage..maybe someone could tell which blue that is...

Last edited:

Mike Toz

Hey, I have 2006 K-9 shown, I'm trying to get touch up had paint supply make up paint with Big Dog Midnite Sapphire 2 stage paint codes and color does not match at all came out like a much darker blue, can anyone help! Thank you so much, Mike Toz!

BWG56

Guru
Hey, I have 2006 K-9 shown, I'm trying to get touch up had paint supply make up paint with Big Dog Midnite Sapphire 2 stage paint codes and color does not match at all came out like a much darker blue, can anyone help! Thank you so much, Mike Toz!
Try sending an e-mail to the new Big Dog guys

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Do you have Amy's phone number?
No, but you can Google Stroker's in Dallas and their contact info should pop right up. You will have to call Monday thru Friday to talk to Amy and don't even think about asking anyone other than her.