Ok can't start our 2001 mastiff

Energy One

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
We are in taranaki kaponga. I have a facebook group called bigdog riders new zealand join up would be good to get to know other dog riders

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
I'm not on fb, so I texted another cousin, who tracked her down. Seems she has moved over to Perth Western Australia.

reloaderbmg

OLD DOG
Hi! best check for connectors is voltage at battery and voltage across starter and good ground, if same" connectors ok!"
this is while cranking engine!

Tracey72

Well went for a ride finally was bloody great stopped at gas station full her up she started first pop yah. Went to m8s place turned off bike for bout 5 minutes wouldn't start battery drained. So will check everything else now picking it's the ground earth. Feeling determined lol

Tracey72

We have battery on trickle charger and was reading 13.5 now it's gone down to 12.8. Tested battery last night when got home and was at 12 volts.

Tracey72

Yep charged it over night was fully charged. Yep will be checking it all tonight when we get her home again.

Tracey72

Yeah the guy who we got bike from said it was a brand new battery and he did a burn out on bike before he put her on truck and even the bike Machanic who brought her to our house couldn't start her and it's been a problem since.

Tracey72

Yep did read that somewhere. That's the problem here in nz no one knows much about big dogs not many of them are here. We will check it all out and hope like hell it's nothing magger. Thankyou for your help.