Not a Dog, but a Deere

Energy One

chubs

Guru
A guy brought me an old rusted trailer, said he needed something to haul his tractor around on. I think he will be surprised when he stops by tonight.
There are probably more than a few Deere dealers who would love to have that one. not much of a Deere fan, but I would love to own that trailer.

chubs

Guru
With talent like that, Shannon, you won't have any problem mastering the tig welding stuff. You do some fine work down there in that "Show me state" .I'm with John on this, I'd like to be neighbors with both of you guys. Think of all the stuff I could learn from you two. The mind wobbles!

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
With talent like that, Shannon, you won't have any problem mastering the tig welding stuff. You do some fine work down there in that "Show me state" .I'm with John on this, I'd like to be neighbors with both of you guys. Think of all the stuff I could learn from you two. The mind wobbles!
Come on down, we'll make a weekend out of it.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Ouch! careful man, I have feelings ya know. If you all will turn your backs to the screen, I'm going to cry now. I wear the pants, she runs the zipper.
Ok, I'll be nice. Put this date in your calendar, the first weekend in Aug, 2016, I'll be up in Nappanee, for an arts and crafts show. You can turn the wife loose, and came see me.