Nimsis Shain's rebuild

SB03chopper

Shannon If you are talking to me, I would really enjoy the knowledge that would come with it. Besides you must have read my mind. 314 452-5565 anytime. Thx

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I was sitting here on the computer, trying to lay out the design for Shain's tins, and got to thinking about a better way to hold the tank.
I remembered I had an old engine stand laying around somewhere, and found it buried in the back of the garage. Took me longer to find it than it took to build a bracket to mount the tank to it.
IMG_20180410_201033_resized_20180410_081307945.jpg
Now I can turn it as I'm Painting it.

SB03chopper

I got a engine stand too, never thought about using it for other things. Very smart idea, always thinking, a man that waste no time coming up with things that work. Another good job.

Big Daddy 72

Custom Street Rod Interiors & Design
Engine & wheels are back from the polisher View attachment 55273
WOW!! MIKE IS FAST!!

He just finished up my stuff last Sat morn.

Show off those wheels Shain!! For those of you who are wondering Mike Lamb "the polisher" is the same guy I use to polish all my stuff!!

Mikes work is always top knotch! Motor looks awesome Shain! Glad you went with Mike.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Okay Shannon when are you going to be putting back together? Knowledge, Knowledge, and Knowledge!!! LOL
I have to get Big Daddy's back together first. Neither one has brought me their engines or wheels yet. Plus Im swamped with work right now. I have two jobs in St Louis right now too

Nཛ͢ཀཇཧ༏ཧי

... .... .- .. -.
Supporting Member
I have to get Big Daddy's back together first. Neither one has brought me their engines or wheels yet. Plus Im swamped with work right now. I have two jobs in St Louis right now too
I’m trying to get time to get away from here for a day. Business is growing so fast that I can get away (I guess that’s not necessarily a bad thing.)
If all goes well I might be able to make the trip next week.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Call before you come, going to be working up in St. Louis.
Didn't get as much done as I wanted to, got interrupted several times, but here is where I'm at.
It will look a lot better after the green candy is over it, then the flames will make it look not so busy.

IMG_20180414_144650_resized_20180414_085344110.jpg
IMG_20180414_205145_resized_20180414_085344686.jpg
IMG_20180414_205242_resized_20180414_085345168.jpg