New project-blue fire & skullz

Energy One

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
"You are a sick fuck and I love your shit!!!"
Now that's some sweet props right there!
I'll try an send you some cards tomorrow, Rob.
Glad you like it Grif! What did you think about those options?
Shawn, I've done alot of black cherry bikes. I'm actually doing a fender repair for Carlos/Little-Boo right now. It is black cherry. Wanna send me some parts???

Last edited:

Roaddawg

While in Wichita this past weekend I had the honor of seeing the tins that Ed is working on. The pics don't do the actual airbrush art justice. Too see it in person, to be able to examine the detail that goes into Ed's work is incredible. Ed is truly one of the great masters out there. And what is even more amazing is in person how humble he is, how down to earth he and Sara, his lovely bride is. Oh, there is also another artistic family member...Ed, maybe you should take a pic of your budding young artists:2thumbs: work on the workshop floor!:2thumbs:

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
He took shit right out of your mouth? You're gross Dave!
Thanks Roaddawg! I can't afford to let my 6 year old's artwork get out yet. She might put me out of a job!

Marco Polo

Newbie DELUXE
That tattoo design addition really adds a ton to the overall look Ed. That was brilliant and I can't wait to see how perfect this latest job turns out. Major props. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Marco Polo

Newbie DELUXE
Well it's not like your flames and skulls aren't awesome on their own but for me the addition adds structure to it that keeps it from looking like a decal or add-on graphic like some others do. Kind of how the border on the surgical pyscho schemes work. It's not overcrowded but yet it has a "complete" look.

bigdadygrif

Bigdadygrif
paint job

hey ed get off computer and get busy we all what to see the finished product myself especially :D :D :D :2thumbs:

airbrush-ed

kustompaintbyed.com
Some more progress...

Still have to pinstripe the tribals, then airbrush a little overlapping fire and re-clear.