New Dyno Results

Energy One

marinecorpsmike

Just back from Sturgis and had my 08 Mastiff dynoed at Speeds Performance while there. With 585 S&S cam, Big Radius pipes and Thunder Monster baffles it pulled 112 H.P. and 122 Lbs torque. I'll scan the dyno sheet when I get home and post it. Lots of mid-range torque as would be expected from this cam.

Attachments

Last edited:

erldawg

Guru
Decent numbers..I have pretty much the same setup except EFI and Dual Runner intake...Dam now I wanta dyno to see the numbers....:eek:

toodie

DAMN YOU TO HELL Mike

I told myself when I bought the dog there was no need to modify but heck I likey those numbers:2thumbs:

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Lifetime Supporting Member
:D Looks like good stock numbers and I have a Two into One V&H Big Radius. So, I should have at least this much. Once I have about 10,000 miles on her, I'll get her Dyno'd. Thanks a bunch. :whoop:

I am planning to get the 585 cam from S&S or the 62G from Woods installed for my 117 cui in a 06 Mastiff, porting the channels, stronger springs, owning the pistons, valves.
Currently running a big radius from V&H and a K&N forcewinder aircleaner and a shorty G carburator.
Has anyone a clue what differnence it will make?
What is the gain?
Thanks in advance from Coratia
Maik

08mastiff

Decent numbers..I have pretty much the same setup except EFI and Dual Runner intake...Dam now I wanta dyno to see the numbers....:eek:
Earl I would like to do the same but worried about the EFI.....any modifications to the EFI system? Wanted to start with just doing the cam for now, then later do an intake.

I have a similar setup, was wondering where mine sat on the Dyno, just havent pulled the trigger, 08 K9 EFI, 585, Freshly cleaned injectors, S&S Tuned Induction Intake(Dual Runner) V&H 2-2, but I also have the unlocked VFI module with the offroad map... I would think I should be pretty close to those numbers...