My story!

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
One large step forward (getting the trans fixed) three small back! Everything is off to the powder coater!
Doing Black or a different color? Basically everything off is at powder? That's a lot of powder! Will be interesting to see when you're done.

If everything is off went to powder you forgot the forward controls..haha

Doing Black or a different color? Basically everything off is at powder? That's a lot of powder! Will be interesting to see when you're done.

If everything is off went to powder you forgot the forward controls..haha
Gloss black. This is the 1st wave, I might do more later. I’m going to polish what’s left. I’m not looking forward to that!

All done! New front end rides like a dream! Michelin Commanders are so sweet. The front fills the fender so nice.

Attachments

1 B.M.F.

Sssshit… your bike looks awesome.. what ehc are you running?? I sold my 05.. keeping the 04 Orange one.. I just spent a half a day polishing it up and was planning on riding it all week then the rain hit. Again. I rode around the block about 9 miles. Ran great. Chopper dog was chillin after spending all day in the hot shop with me. I have noticed a lot of people are buying big dogs in your area. Have you met anybody out there?72B8BF50-38EE-4F91-A9CC-770C027021D0.jpegC149CDD4-C8AD-494B-BFCF-BCE7B1846E83.jpeg

Thanks! I LOVE it. This is the bike I’ve always dreamed of! It has a rip kit on it. I polished the hand controls. I used white diamonds. Made quick work of it. I have low standards compared to some one here. LOL. I rode up to Tombstone last night. I haven’t met any other chopper riders. I was thinking about heading to Palestine this weekend.