Mothers Billet Aluminum Polish no longer available??

Energy One

2005RB

I heard that Mothers Billet Aluminum Polish is no longer available. Has anyone heard the same? If anyone knows where these is some left for sale please let me know.
Also does anyone know of a product as good or possibly better?
Thanks

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
I use White Diamonds—available at Wal Mart or any auto parts store. There is a thread somewhere on the Forum and I didn’t see any clear reason for the product being discontinued. Never did understand why Mother’s would stop marketing a popular product.

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
I heard that Mothers Billet Aluminum Polish is no longer available. Has anyone heard the same? If anyone knows where these is some left for sale please let me know.
Also does anyone know of a product as good or possibly better?
Thanks
Yup, its gone. They claim they are replacing it with a new better product.....still waiting. IF you can find a source of the OG, I recommend you buy them out. Lots of posts on other polishes tho. Someone found a decent one out of Oklahoma. I will try to snag some this weekend when I head down.

Jersey James

Jersey James
Ever since Mother's Billet, has become unavailable, I have switched over to White Diamond. In my opinion, I think the White Diamond leaves a better shine, than the Mother's. Seems to easy to remove, if you let it sit for a half hour or so. Plus, as mentioned available at most auto stores. I Fn hate Walmart...

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Ever since Mother's Billet, has become unavailable, I have switched over to White Diamond. In my opinion, I think the White Diamond leaves a better shine, than the Mother's. Seems to easy to remove, if you let it sit for a half hour or so. Plus, as mentioned available at most auto stores. I Fn hate Walmart...
Check out amazon. They will set it on the front porch

mleach72

I've used Mothers mag & aluminum polish for decades. I tried the billet, and I honestly didn't see much of a difference between the two. Both make polished aluminum look like chrome. It seems like the same shit in a different can to me.

Jwooky

Still nothing from mothers.

I just ran out. Why I the world would they drop a great product and not replace it?

Guess I’ll try white diamond. Dont Like switching when I find one I like.

Mickmorris

Supporting Member

I just ran out. Why I the world would they drop a great product and not replace it?

Well the good news is I don’t think you will be disappointed with White Diamonds. I actually like it better myself. But that is a good dang question. What in the blue hell were they thinking.

Jersey James

Jersey James

Since Mother's Billet was no longer available, I switched to the "White Diamond". I find it to be a superior product, GREAT Shine and one bottle really lasts. I think you will be pleased with the White Diamond, I know I am, if fact if for some reason the Mother's Billet reappeared, I would still continue to use the WD.