More Power -

Brent Herridge

Wow.

I'm glad to see you're in the market for a $12K accessory ? :)

I could only find dyno charts for VROD superchargers. I wonder what the 131" Evo dynos look like........

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Ultima makes a 140" and it's less than half that price.

This one has the S&S rockers. To an untrained eye, they wouldn't know the difference.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

roadie1389

Wow.

I'm glad to see you're in the market for a $12K accessory ? :)

I could only find dyno charts for VROD superchargers. I wonder what the 131" Evo dynos look like........
I was actually surfing for some stuff for my Roadstar. PR makes some awesome stuff and I happened to wander over to the V-Twin section. Just thought I'd share.

Clubba

Ultima makes a 140" and it's less than half that price.

This one has the S&S rockers. To an untrained eye, they wouldn't know the difference.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Yep!!! That’s what I put in my Ridgeback!!! Beast!!! I went with the baker open primary with the 12 disk clutch. Buy a hand full of diaphragm Springs, bring them to a machinist and have them heat treated at different hardness’s then gauge the pressure it takes to depress the spring. Mark the pounds per s. I. And mark it on the bag that you keep it in. As far as the transmission, high out put bearing kit is all you need. If shit moves, shits going to break. I pulled 171 ft. Pounds of tq. out of my set up and it is stupid fun. If you have any tech questions, drop me a line. 732-691-0932. I’m not a professional mech but I made this set up work flawlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk