MastiffDaves gathering in Sept.

Chong

U-238
H-man, took a good look at the freezers. Deer meat won’t be an issue. I’ll bring my giant wok and fish cooker. I can make gravy in it when we’re done frying meat. We will need a second cooker to fry the French fry’s or we can boil a shit load of potatoes and make mashed potatoes
I can bring a turkey fryer and whole potato French fry press . I've used many times for French fries ... Should I bring peanut oil and sea salt also ?

If so I'll bring a 20lb lp tank too.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
I’ve never been to to this gathering but Darby and I are at least thinking about it. Probably need an address and place to stay in addition to getting the Dog back in shape. I can’t currently handle the clutch since I broke my left hand this year but that might change by then. I haven’t been on the Ridgeback in over a year either. Yikes.

Mr. Wright

Guru
Supporting Member
H-man, took a good look at the freezers. Deer meat won’t be an issue. I’ll bring my giant wok and fish cooker. I can make gravy in it when we’re done frying meat. We will need a second cooker to fry the French fry’s or we can boil a shit load of potatoes and make mashed potatoes
I'll have my big boiling pots, and propane

Mr. Wright

Guru
Supporting Member
I’ve never been to to this gathering but Darby and I are at least thinking about it. Probably need an address and place to stay in addition to getting the Dog back in shape. I can’t currently handle the clutch since I broke my left hand this year but that might change by then. I haven’t been on the Ridgeback in over a year either. Yikes.
Hey Nuke. Good to hear from you again. All that info will come out really soon. Most of us stay right there on the farm, but hotel info will come out soon

Come on Nuke, work that wrist! Look farwards to seeing you. Been a while since we sat down and had a poboy