Energy One

Looking for Mastiff tins

Little-Boo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Not sure if your aware of this are not Carlos , but the VA has recently made some changes to there regulations concerning Peripheral Neuropathy for Vietnam Veterans. You may want to look into it. Sorry to hear about it buddy.
I have been fighting the VA for 5 years now. I appealed their Peripheral Neuropathy regulation and it looks like now I may have their attention being that I had to take things into my own packet book and get a Neurologist to check me out from head to toe, and send them her finding. They are finally going to review my case after 5 years. They told me it would take an additional 85 or so weeks (about 18 months) before I would get a decision. Its ok with me because it's all retroactive from the day of my appeal to the time they get their shit together. :oldangry: :old2:

Carlos :oldlaugh:

Mickeetwo

Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I have been fighting the VA for 5 years now. I appealed their Peripheral Neuropathy regulation and it looks like now I may have their attention being that I had to take things into my own packet book and get a Neurologist to check me out from head to toe, and send them her finding. They are finally going to review my case after 5 years. They told me it would take an additional 85 or so weeks (about 18 months) before I would get a decision. Its ok with me because it's all retroactive from the day of my appeal to the time they get their shit together. :oldangry: :old2:

Carlos :oldlaugh:
Glad to hear it Carlos...good luck on the outcome

KV MFer

What I am saying is that these tins are extra, my bike still has the original Tins. I had a spare set of New Tins that I sent to Ed (Air-Brush Ed) and had planed to change the Tins every other year. But since I have Peripheral Neuropathy I don't ride the Dog as much as I'd like too cause I can barley feel my feet. I cannot really shift without looking to see where my feet are. I am scared to drop the bike so I ride a Tri- Glide which make things easier. I still take the dog for a walk once in a while cause I installed a toe-heel shifter and that helps but very uncomfortable cause I have to use braces for stability or fall on my ass because I have no strength in my ankles. Anyway these tins are extra that Ed painted for me. I love them but in order to use them I would need to take the dog and make it a trike just to be on the save side. So if I make it a trike would not be able to use the rear fender anymore so might as well sell the set already painted.

My condition is hard to explain, cause without the braces I can ride but when I stop I loose my balance because of the lack of strength in my ankles, and with the braces it make thing very stiff and uncomfortable, so am just playing it safe not to hurt the bike or myself.

Carlos :chopper:
I just bought a 2004 Bulldog and need a toe-heel shifter due to my left foot is screwed up, can you give me the part name and number of the shifter needed?