Looking For A Few Things

MossBerg590

No big rush but wanted to throw it out there incase any one has or comes across a few things I'm looking for. I dont need any of these bad enough to buy them new. Just a few things that would be cool or to replace a few minor things mine has.

Headlight housing..Mine has some chrome bubbling..
Front fork cap spikes..
Rear axle spikes or Maltese cross.. Found
Sissy bar and struts for 06 Ridgeback... long shot I know
Oil cooler..
Maltese Cross primary covers
Electrical side covers..the top tabs on mine are broke..
Let me know, thanks

Last edited:

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I might have a head light soon. I have to change one out for a guy. It doesn't look to bad, but I haven't looked it over really good. I'll see what he is going to do with his old one.
Your side covers, if you still have the pieces, I can fix and repaint them for you.

MossBerg590

Ok, let me know when you check out the condition and I will take off the covers this weekend and take some pics of the damage and send them to you

1 B.M.F.

It looks kinda black in photo but that’s just reflection it’s straight and 100% I’m missing a bolt. it fell out I will get a bolt from bolt shop To replace

1 B.M.F.

Check with Dream machines Austin they take off all extras and sell them about two weeks ago I think I saw one they had a ton of sissy bars I’m pretty sure all of the dream machines dealerships sell their stuff