Led lights with independent power source

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Omg stolen from your home? I am sorry the world has shitbags...

the front wheel was the most challenging I didn’t feel comfortable putting anything under the fender wasn’t a lot of room so the under tripe tree is as far a I went toward the front wheel
Yeah it was stolen from my garage back in Sept 2018, they found it in Oct but the guy had stripped it down and cut a bunch of the LED wires and stuff. Here are the pictures of it when they found it. pic1 mtc.jpgpic 10 mtc.jpgpic 7 mtc.jpgpic 9 mtc.jpgpic 8 mtc.jpgpic 13 mtc.jpg
The saddest thing was how much time he got for it. 187 days time served, 5 years probation, he has to pay me 500 dollars restitution, and go to drug and alcohol counseling.
He was charged with B&E first degree, grand larceny, grand theif auto, operation of an illegal chop shop, possession of crack, meth and appemt to distribute, having a firearm on his body as a convicted felon on probation, and giving false statements to police. During his trail all drug charges were dropped, grand larceny, B&E reduced to 3rd degree, firearm charge was dropped, but i think he cut a deal and rolled on someone.