LED headlight

Energy One

PaulHart

Using the search feature will return many results on this topic. Yes I've tried it and not had the best of success. The bike didn't want to start sometimes and progressively got worse. I am still running the EHC at this time though. Went back to the Sylvania bulb and have no issues now.

Edit: Thanks Knotso I must have been half asleep while typing this. Yes I had a HID not a LED so I have no experience with the LED setups whatsoever. Apologies gnturboray for giving bad advice.

Last edited:

RCAdd1ct

JAFO
If you are talking about the HD one, I have them on my SG.

They work good, but they have a large heat sink in the back.

I am not sure the ewill fit in the bucket.

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
I had installed one in Rocky's '03 Mastiff stock headlight. You have to cut the zip tie holding the units together. I assume you actually mean HID headlight. If you really meant LED, then I can't help you because I'm not familiar with a LED headlight, on turn signals. The HID has to be tucked in the rear and the only way to get it all to fit was to disconnect the parts from one another and get them as far back as possible, then stack them.

RCAdd1ct

JAFO
Again. I have the HD version.

Make sure you see the back. The HD version has a large cast frame and I doubt it will fit in a bucket.

BigDogBro1

Made in the USA
Just another gadget to suck up more of my cash. I'll stay with the affordable H4 proven to work with the EHC bulb.

BFB

Bad dog, no bisquit
I have the HID but am looking at the LED's. This technology has come a long way. I just bought an LED flashlight that is incredible. 1 1/2" round and it is brighter and and longer reaching than my HID on the bike. Has as much of it has to do with the lens as the bulb itself. Would like to see one in action before I would buy. In the mean time, might clip the new flashlight to the bars for a try some night.

gnturboray

I also like this light, I know its not full LED but its a hellava lot better than the dull yellow factory light!! The light is a factory match housing that is 9" long and is about $200.

Attachments