K9 Down

ShawnD

I went ahead and ordered the new brackets so we'll see, if not I'm just gonna try and bend them back in shape.
I have full coverage insurance but I just don't see anybody matching the paint scheme which isn't that big a deal but the Gas tank wasn't touched and I'd hate to have to come up with a whole new paint job. I probably wouldn't get it back till next summer...... fuck that I wanna ride soon as my wrist cooperates!

ShawnD

Hard to tell by pics, but I think you may be better off bending/working it back into shape.

I would remove the front tire because you willl have to over bend it to get it back to center.
Take it back off and on as a gage.
Will do I ordered new fender brackets just in case there bent a bit. If thats not it I'll do what u suggested. Thanks man!

ShawnD

Just wanted to update on my 08 K9 got it back a few weeks ago and everything is great with bike there's a nick in the paint on front and rear fender that I just ended up touching up with black paint you really can't tell unless your looking for it. Maybe later down the road I have it repainted.

Attachments

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
Just wanted to update on my 08 K9 got it back a few weeks ago and everything is great with bike there's a nick in the paint on front and rear fender that I just ended up touching up with black paint you really can't tell unless your looking for it. Maybe later down the road I have it repainted.
Awesome! Bike looks great! Glad you’re back out riding! Stay Safe! :oldthumbsup: :chopper:

Minuteman

It would appear everything worked out for you and the bike. Glad you are able to continue riding and as Mick mentions above be safe and enjoy.