K-9 Solo seat

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Looking for a solo seat for a 2008 K-9.

I could kick myself as I sold one a while back -- my riding situation has changed and will likely be riding solo from now on. (please don't ask.)

Hopefully I'll be able to hide some of the swirls on the fender from years of the 2-up seat being there thru all sorts of conditions. If not I'm thinking about making a "fender bib" by using the 3M protective film with fabric/leather/vinyl/neoprene adhered on top of it.

aspen874

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Call Donna they should have one, and for the swirl marks from the two up seat a little light rubbing compound should help remove most of the marks.

Reddickracing

I got one u can have but the suction cup holes are messed up. Take the seat off and the cups stay on the fender. I rode it like that couple years with no prob. Bought another seat off here while back, hell it mite have been urs can’t remember.

PROFLYER

SWOLE
Supporting Member
Just buffed some nice rubs out of my rear fender on my K9. I think they put 87 coats of clear on that fender. I had a few scratches that were deep enough to catch a nail on, and they buffed out. Get a dual action polisher, a meguires micro fiber pad and some meguires ultimate compound. Finish it off with a white pad and some jeweling polish once it looks done and it’ll pop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aspen874

Supporting Member
To keep the suction cups from leaving marks on your fender from the pinion pad, here's what I do. I take paste wax and put down two coats, letting it dry between applications and I don't buff it off. Then I put the pad on and just buff around the edges. Once I'm done with the pad I remove the rest of the wax, this really does work, I've been doing it for years.