HP figures

Energy One

lee

took my bike for a dyno run the other week. Max HP was 121.61 but they didn't record torque or anything so not worth posting the graph. I went back in on a lunchtime and he did say he can do HP / Torque / A/F and that he would do it free of charge but I can't be arsed to go back in there. The HP was a little higher than I expected I have to say so pleased with that. He did like how quick and easy it was to dial in the PSI :2thumbs:

MARV

must be sweet having it on the dyno and watching the results after each quick adjustment of the PSI.

get that RB racing challenger pipe and you (and me) are done! :2thumbs:

Never say Never. Fucking dyno guys around me are useless, a simple 1/2 hr. run and tune and they can't get me in for 3 weeks. But good numbers Lee. My first run was only 126 hp/ 129 torque but I'm hoping the thunderjet may have helped a little. Not as good as PSI but better I hope.

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
yep...good numbers Lee:up::whoop::cheers:
Al...yeah it would be great to find a decent dyno guy around here....I will keep a eye out or if I hear about anything..

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Lee,
You got to love a good kick butt motor...
I Like what I read above.....and the pipe is a nice addition to what you got going on..:2thumbs:
Neil

Baldielox

I tried for weeks to get into a local dyno for a tune after some changes I made had my bike running bad... No luck, backed up. I gave up and had it tuned at my dealer. Two weeks later I was horsing around and lifted the front wheel in second gear. Not too concerned about the dyno now. I'm just gonna wait 'till I catch one of those $25 dyno pull deals at a bike event.

- B

lee

I actually had mine done again because we fucked about with a couple of things but this time on a Dyno Pro rather than a Dyno Jet. I was running way rich - new numbers are a bit at odds with the old ones though - I can scan and print the graph if anyone wants to see it (I'll try anyway). Max torque was 127 (I think from memory) at 2600 rpm :D and stayed pretty much flat up to 5000-6000 or whatever it was. max HP though was showing at only 98/99, which is a huge difference to what the Dyno Jet was saying although the A/F has been leaned out quite a bit. Still, it runs much better now than it did before so fuck it.

Olde Man

Lee torque and HP are the same at 5250 RPM that puts your HP at 127 if the torque curve was kind of flat.

pompey

Now that you have all that torque Lee Just watch them speed cameras :eek: I have heard it’s really bad back home now:up: