Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
First, thanks to Diesel for the great idea. :cheers:

When you buy something from another Big Dog Biker member, and you want to let others know how your experience was, make or add to a post here.

Please list the members name FIRST in the subject line so other members have an easier time search for that member. As far as the body of the post, just report your experience.

Now, the dealings between members is just that, between members. Big Dog Biker has no role in the transactions nor what happens before, during or after.

Thanks again Diesel, great idea.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Do you want multiple people to post in the user's thread? Say Ray put up a thread on me being an asshole, then BDB wants to say I am a great guy... do you want him to post in the same thread??

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Do you want multiple people to post in the user's thread? Say Ray put up a thread on me being an asshole, then BDB wants to say I am a great guy... do you want him to post in the same thread??
Chris, your an Asshole!!!!! :D

Just kiddin buddy. I may pick on you some but for the most part you have contributed greatly to this site and we thank you for that.

:2thumbs: :cheers: :2thumbs:

But to answer your question I would think each memeber post each experience if it's a seperate transaction.
Don't you think?

:cheers:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Thanks Ray...

Well it looks like its more like everybody jumping on board the sellers name thread...

Haven't saw many negative posting

bigdogpit

Big dog patches.

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but here it goes. Ok I purchased 2 Small bigdog biker patches from the site on 2/7/14. I have yet to see them. I don't know who sells them for sure. Pay Pal account shows hotrodbiker@gmail.com. A name also comes up as Timothy Marquez. Any chance someone might be able to help me. I kinda thought I would already receive them buy now since they have been paid for.

Thanks,
Mark (bigdogpit)