Harbor Freight Lift $299.99

Energy One

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Does anyone have one of these? Just wondering what the quality is like. Good price but is it worth using?

Dutchman

Been using for 2 years and still works good. Used on my Ultra, Deluxe, Husky and even the K9 barely fits. I added a W-Vise wheel clamp to hold the bike up while I get off and strap down and set the wheel stop forward to fit the K9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Been using for 2 years and still works good. Used on my Ultra, Deluxe, Husky and even the K9 barely fits. I added a W-Vise wheel clamp to hold the bike up while I get off and strap down and set the wheel stop forward to fit the K9.

Thanks Dale, good to know. I have been looking at this lift for a while but haven't ever heard from anyone that had one. Sounds like it is probably worth $299, I was wondering if the K9 would fit and now I know.

Dutchman

Just bought another one that I am going to extend for a long springer I am building. For that price I can cut and modify without breaking the bank.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I have two of them. The first one I got, I bought a Condor chock, and bolted it hanging over the front of the table. This type of wheel chock needs to be modified so it doesn't hit the front fender on the K9's.
IMG_20180710_213516_resized_20180710_093630356.jpg
The K9 just verily fits on the table, but it does.
IMG_20180710_213529_resized_20180710_093629864.jpg
On my second table, I just got the wheel chock from Harbor freight, mounted it the same way. It works fine.
IMG_20180710_213540_resized_20180710_093629342.jpg

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
I have two of them. The first one I got, I bought a Condor chock, and bolted it hanging over the front of the table. This type of wheel chock needs to be modified so it doesn't hit the front fender on the K9's.
View attachment 58976
The K9 just verily fits on the table, but it does.
View attachment 58977
On my second table, I just got the wheel chock from Harbor freight, mounted it the same way. It works fine.
View attachment 58978
Condor makes a piece so that it doesn't hit the fender on a k-9 http://condor-lift.com/condor-produ...ories-condor?product_id=101&sort=p.sort_order

FrankBDPS

I have two of those lifts. The only change I made was to up grade the safety stop bar to larger diameter round stock.

Unsprung

In the Potters hand...
I cut about an inch off mine to clear the K9 fender.
You still have to trim a 1/2'' inch off them. Brian has them in his trailer, and it got Shain's fender, on the way to the Gathering.
I use the same condor setup on the k9 that I used with my sport bikes and I’ve never had an issue with the fender. The K9 is always parked in the garage on the condor stand and I use them when I trailer. I’ll snap a pic when I get back to the house. Maybe it’s in the adjustments, I don’t know.

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Mine is setup like liferiders. Bought a better chock (still Harbor Frieght) than came with it. Pitbull fits with no problems.

BWG56

Guru
1K is more than enough seeing the Big Dog's are only going to use 75% of the table's capacity. And in the real world of design they're always under rated because of the safety margin designed into it.