Gas Cap

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Damn boy, are you looking to do a hurtin on yourself? Looks good though:2thumbs:
LOL, have a couple new ones coming next week. This will be that last Roulette cap it's to hard to make with what I have. I have a Roulette Spike coming thats a little smaller and one piece....

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
:2thumbs:so when r u gonna start taking orders cause I'm in......:2thumbs:
New material should be here today, take a day or to to try my idea. Should have a couple posted this weekend. Also waiting on the BDM caps I ordered so these will have the new Ratchet style base threads.

BWG56

Guru
New material should be here today, take a day or to to try my idea. Should have a couple posted this weekend. Also waiting on the BDM caps I ordered so these will have the new Ratchet style base threads.
I thought that ratchet style, the white thing thats suppose to make it EPA in California should be removed. I had a new style on mine from BIG Dog and it vapor locked and shut me down in Daytona a couple years ago. Said something at carl's that year and he walked out and removed it from the cap (white thing) and I never had the problem again.

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
I thought that ratchet style, the white thing thats suppose to make it EPA in California should be removed. I had a new style on mine from BIG Dog and it vapor locked and shut me down in Daytona a couple years ago. Said something at carl's that year and he walked out and removed it from the cap (white thing) and I never had the problem again.
I have had one on my bike since 2010 no problems, got it at Carl's. My old one none ratcheting had that issue also swelled up from the Ethanol. These are the newest ones made by Landmark for BDM.
The ratcheting is nice because you cant over tighten the cap and get it stuck pulling the paint saver out.....

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
That white thingy on the old caps was part of the vent system to help keep the gas from coming out the vent. Just a good idea gone wrong. If anyone still has one in their cap, they just unscrew out.

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Technical difficulties, had to take the 12" bar for my buds shot to cut to lengths then got home and my 80 year old lathe's leather drive belt broke (all dried out) have the spare on but it's slipping too so looking for the Fat and Tall store to get a new belt!!LOL..

Slider

I got an old stock bdm gas cap and paint saver if anybody wants it. Was starting to tighten up, replaced it. Pay for shipping it's yours.