fuel guage?????

TapioK

Would someone ask if I want all that extra self made looking electronics on Big Dog or a baseball bat up in my ass, I would actually have to hink about the answer.
Baseball bat being easier to remove would actually be the smaller pain in the ass in the long run, I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BWG56

Guru
Fucking bike is nor supposed to feel comfy! It is supposed to hurt your ass and make a man out of you wankers!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fuk that hard ass biker shit, I'm a Pussy. :oldlaugh:
People ask me if I ride the bike to Daytona and my answer for the last 25 yrs has been the same,"Hell no, that shit is for real bikers, I'm a wanna be" Its much more comfy in the truck for 14hrs doing 75+ mph drinking a soda and listening to the radio.:D

Matheny 514

Fucking bike is nor supposed to feel comfy! It is supposed to hurt your ass and make a man out of you wankers!

Lol, that depends on the mileage of the ride. Gotta love the short and long rides but suffer through the longer rides. But that's what makes it enjoyable.

I gotta agree with Ker to a certain extent but for different reasons. We have made two bike rides from here to Daytona many years ago. On the first trip I got a nail in my front tire of my 06 K9 half way down there... on the second trip my wife's Stryker got a chunk of sharp metal in the rear tire... ever since then we have trailered the bikes down.

TapioK

Lol, that depends on the mileage of the ride. Gotta love the short and long rides but suffer through the longer rides. But that's what makes it enjoyable.

I gotta agree with Ker to a certain extent but for different reasons. We have made two bike rides from here to Daytona many years ago. On the first trip I got a nail in my front tire of my 06 K9 half way down there... on the second trip my wife's Stryker got a chunk of sharp metal in the rear tire... ever since then we have trailered the bikes down.
That is actually weird! I haven't seen a flat tire in Europe since I was like 10! Here I see those every day!

TapioK

The only problem I see with long rides is time, a car is faster... my sorry ass doesn't like over 600 miles a day. And since I'm lost all the time I do get miles...

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
The only problem I see with long rides is time, a car is faster... my sorry ass doesn't like over 600 miles a day. And since I'm lost all the time I do get miles...

Aren't you only about 400 miles from Daytona? Two rides two flats, that sux..

Matheny 514

Very true, I'll cruise at 45-50mph on the Ridge so not getting any place fast. On the other hand I'll push 75mph with the truck and trailer.