HiTech
New Member
1 set of Arlen Ness mini mirrors that were barely used. Glass mirrors & excellent chrome body/arm. $30.00
Starter for the Big Dog - came off a '06 Mastiff 117ci motor. Nothing wrong with it. Has a few minor scratches that were there when I bought the bike but they're in areas unnoticeable. The one photo suggests it's marked up but that's the clouds & reflections in the chrome. It's got a "reman" sticker on it. A misdiagnosis by a mechanic had me buy a new one only to end up as a faulty compression release. Don't need it hanging around taking up space. Given it's so heavy I think the most affordable shipping method is USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Large Box.
$150.00 plus $36.00 USPS shipping
I accept PayPal + 3%
Starter for the Big Dog - came off a '06 Mastiff 117ci motor. Nothing wrong with it. Has a few minor scratches that were there when I bought the bike but they're in areas unnoticeable. The one photo suggests it's marked up but that's the clouds & reflections in the chrome. It's got a "reman" sticker on it. A misdiagnosis by a mechanic had me buy a new one only to end up as a faulty compression release. Don't need it hanging around taking up space. Given it's so heavy I think the most affordable shipping method is USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Large Box.
$150.00 plus $36.00 USPS shipping
I accept PayPal + 3%
Attachments
-
132.9 KB Views: 5
-
197.8 KB Views: 5
-
42.2 KB Views: 4
-
176.9 KB Views: 4
-
214.9 KB Views: 4
-
222.1 KB Views: 4
